Sunday, July 8, 2007

Not Labor Day...Yet

Today we celebrated my mom's birthday, and I thought it would be super cool for the baby to come. Apparently, Sprout did not get the memo. As Luke states every time we see heavy machinery, "Maybe another digger?", I say "Maybe another day?"

Today's Funny Luke Story: Tonight at dinner Luke was uninspired by his dining choices and said, "I want Veggie Sticks for dinner" quite clearly. I replied back, "Veggie Sticks are not on the menu." He then helpfully informed me, "They're in the cupboard." Erik, Oma and I had a seriously difficult time not laughing at the clarity with which he stated this fact, looking at me like I needed more help than he thought. Sheesh, Mom, I know they aren't "on the menu" (what's a menu?), but I can tell you where they are! Such a helpful boy.

No comments: