Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something Bigger Than My Belly

There is a thunder storm rolling in from the West. The lightning flashes in sheets through the sky, followed by big, loud crashes. We have our bedroom windows open so better to hear, see, smell, and taste the fun. It is a very cool thing. I am thankful to God for the distractions He gave me today in the form of a trip to the mall, a visit from a friend, and this thunder storm. I'm sure the storm is not just for me, but I also know that God is the One who opens my eyes to His good and perfect gifts.

A public apology to those with whom I share a house...uh...I'm sorry for being a whiner. I appreciate all of your love and support despite my less than lovely attitude at times.

And to those who have prayed and continue to pray for us - thank you so very much. You folks rock!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God has begun a good work in you(Sprout) and he will finish it.
love,Mom