Thursday, August 16, 2007

Birthday Boys

Luke turned two years old today and Paul turned one month old. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown both since Paul's birth AND since Luke's birth. Weren't we just living in a small red house in a town nobody can pronounce trying to figure out how to care for a newborn who puked all the time? Yep.
We took some pictures today to commemorate the passage of time for the dudes. Paul sat in Mommy's chair first with Sprout, the Bear. Luke was extremely upset and wanted to sit next to Paul. Mommy wanted a few pictures of Luke on his own first. This idea did not go over well. The best pictures of Luke have Paul sitting by his side. Luke smiles more with Paul beside him. Not a bad thing. Without further blabbing...the pictures.

I'm Paul and I'm one month old now. I don't understand what is happening around me.
I'm Luke and I'm two years old and I know exactly what is happening around me. I want Baby Paul to sit next to me in the picture, not this bear!
That's better.

Two happy boys.

3 comments:

Jess said...

You know, a lot of second-borns complain later in the lives that the first-born had way more documentation of his/her early years.

If this blog is good for anything, it's insuring that Paul will never be able to say that!

They're both beautiful.

Unknown said...

God has blessed you well.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

thank you for the wonderful photos...Luke's smile says it all

Love, Gama