Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This is Dedicated...

To the one I love. Erik, this blog entry goes out to you. Your boys both missed you today, but not nearly as much as I did. I didn't miss you because I had to do the dishes and laundry without you. I didn't miss you because I had to handle the discipline of our two year old alone. I missed you because you are very much my favorite person in the world and my best friend. We all look forward to your return tomorrow. Here are the pictures, Daddy-Man. Enjoy.

I miss the Daddy-Man. He has a scratchy face and smells good. I hope he comes back soon.


Having Luke "feed and diaper" his own baby was the Daddy-Man's brilliant idea. He's so smart.

I heard the Daddy-Man will be home tomorrow afternoon! Yipee! I hope he brings Mommy some coffee. (hint hint) ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Daddy-Man is truely blessed with such a beautiful family. The pictures are great! Hope you had a great day.
Love, Mom

Jess said...

"This one goes out to the one I love... This one goes out to the one I left behind..."

You guys make me happy with your happiness.