Friday, August 10, 2007

Brothers Reunited

We all arrived home today and enjoyed some fabulous family time. Luke and I spent some great time in the playroom listening to music, sliding down the slide and reading books. Daddy and Luke enjoyed time in the evening building with the Duplo blocks according to color. Very fun. But my favorite of all was when Luke asked to hold Baby Paul for awhile after nap time. They sat on the couch together for quite some time. I believe that Paul's vision has taken a step forward and he is able to see farther and possibly sharper, thus enabling him to make eye contact with his somewhat erratic older brother. Taking these shots of the boys, I seriously realized what a huge blessing they are to us and to each other.





I don't think there is too much else I can say about these. I just love God and am so very grateful to Him for blessing me with these two little men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too wonderful...thank you for the great photos of the boys...we miss seeing them. See you all next week.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa...and Aunt Luann