Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tour d'Oregon Day 2

It was a good day as we drove back up to Eugene in time for Erik to host a lunch at a clinic. Paul was a big hit and a perfect little man. Erik held Paul for most of the time while doctors, nurses, and office staff admired him. He is such a proud Daddy. :-)
We stayed in and ordered room service tonight. For those of you who don't know, I consider room service to be the absolute height of luxury. I know, I need to get out more. Regardless, food appears on nice plates with nice utensils. It is warm and yummy. When I finish, the dishes disappear and I have only lifted a finger in order to use the phone. Delightful.
Speaking of delightful, there is a spa tub in our hotel room - gotta love the upgrade! I called my doctor's office and the nurse said to enjoy. Wohoo! So, short post tonight! Pictures (OF PAUL AND LUKE!!!) tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you got to use the spa tub. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Love, Mom